Styling Florals & Denim For Spring


It's Spring!!! Which calls for an excessive amount of exclamation marks and means we are all legally obliged to wear floral printed clothing every chance we get. I love a good floral as they bring life to any outfit and, in this post, I'm showing you how I styled a vintage floral shirt.
90% of my wardrobe is made up of shirts. I often find myself buying so many shirts then realising that I actually don't have have anything to wear on my bottom half and so, consequently, just stick to jeans, but hey, it works. This blog post features a blue, yellow and orange floral printed shirt with a rather large collar which I wore with my trusty black skinny jeans because everything goes with black skinny jeans, right? This shirt is sure to be one of my go tos now because it isn't fitted, meaning its comfortable. but not too casual and so can be worn aaaaanywhere, plus, I just really like it. I then added a denim jacket because 1) it was cold and 2) a floral shirt and a denim jacket are a fab combination. I can't wait to get more wear out of my denim jacket during the Spring months as I now don't have to suffocate myself with my huge Winter coat.
I stuck within my comfort zone in terms of shoes and wore my black boots which I wear most days of my life.

















Denim jacket: Topshop
Shirt: Pop Boutique
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Kurt Geiger
Watch: Fossil

Which Spring pieces are you loving wearing at the moment? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment