25 GIFs That Prove Louis Tomlinson Is Actual Sunshine In Human Form


1D member and just all around adorable human being Louis Tomlinson has millions of devoted fans, (me being one of them) who enjoy spending 99.9% of their time going crazy over how incredibly beautiful, talented and kind-hearted he is.
Its no secret that One Direction and Louis fans believe the Doncaster born and raised vocalist is sunshine personified, therefore, I thought I'd share 25 GIFs with you that will either A) convince you, if you aren't a 1D fan, that Louis is a true ball of happiness or B) simply reinforce your opinion, if you are a 1D fan, that Louis is literally the most perfect little thing alive. Be warned, though, these GIFs have a tendancy to bring on intense crying and even cardiac arrests for fangirls and fanboys. No seriously, some of them will literally make your heart melt. But anyway, enjoy the following GIFs of one of my favourite people on the planet.

I'd like to say this first one will ease you in...but it won't...we're diving straight in! LOOK AT HIM!

Such an innocent lil' face.

Sunshine, actual sunshine.

Ooh, cheeky.

I want to put him in my pocket and carry him around with me all the time.

What a loser.

Hi, I want to hug you, thanks.

HOW COULD ANYBODY EVER SAY NO TO THAT FACE?

I have no words.

Louis Tomlinson pretending to be a cat whilst sitting on James Corden's lap was TV gold.

Can you believe that Louis Tomlinson invented driving? Wow. So talented.

2011 Louis was so pure.

How dare you smirk like that!

"I'm 5 foot 9!" Yeah Louis, of course you are.

Louis' love for fans is the cutest thing ever.

No, actually, Louis with Lux is.
How can anyone make waving so adorable?

Weirdo. 

So soft and gentle.

WARNING: This one may send you into an early grave.

IT'S ALL TOO MUCH!!

*dead.*

I like your face.

Didn't believe me when I said he was sunshine personified? Surely you must do by now?

UGH HE'S MY CHILD OKAY?!

Which was your favourite? I know, I know, it's impossible to choose! <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment