QUIZ: Who Sings It? Little Mix 'Glory Days' Edition


STOP. EVERYTHING. The Glory Days are here! Yes, that's right, Little Mix's highly anticipated fourth studio album #GloryDays is now available to purchase, but of course you already knew that because it's the only thing anyone on Earth is talking about right now.
I have no shame in admitting that it's the only thing I'm going to be listening to for the next decade. The album was certainly worth the wait as each song actually sounds as though it has been made my Angels. Like seriously. If the girls aren't inundated with awards nominations after this, I'm gonna sue.

What better way to celebrate the release of Glory Days than with a cheeky little quiz, right? I'm pretty sure that you Mixers will have listened to the album on repeat just as much as I have - you're probably listening to it whilst you're reading this. Therefore, you should be pretty clued up (a little 'Get Weird' reference for you there) on who sings what lines...well, we'll soon see about that! Put your GD knowledge to the test by taking the 'who sang it' quiz below! Oh and be sure to check out my thoughts on the girls' new album by reading my blog post HERE!

Be sure to let me know what your results were! <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment