Celebrity Style // Taylor Swift


It feels as though it's been forever and a day since I last did a 'Celebrity Style' post, right? Well, never fear, here's a new one and it features one of my favourite celebrities, like, literally, I'm in love with her...
I am of course referring to Miss Taylor Swift. Not only do I adore her and look up to her as a person as I think she has been incredibly influential in terms of really making the world a better place, not only do I love her music and listen to it on repeat daily, but I also love her sense of style.
Taylor is most definitely one of my 'fashion icons,' and I find it impossible to dislike anything she wears. Her style has progressed over the years that she has been in the limelight, but hasn't changed all that much, really. Obviously, she's been in the industry for over a decade and has since made the jump from country to pop music, which is inevitably going to result in changes in her wardrobe. She's a grown woman now who is certainly sure of herself as she has created an identity for herself and knows exactly who she is and how she wants to be perceived.
Taylor's style has always been rather collegiate and preppy, particularly during her 'Red' era, which is the era I would have to say was my favourite, style wise. Even as her fashion sense has evolved over the years, she's still always kept that school girl chic vibe about her looks. However, she does love a good pair of shorts and a mini skirt, - but who can blame her as she has amazing legs - playsuits and heels. Additionally, Taylor is frequently seen sporting casual gym clothing as she regularly attends work-out classes and goes on hikes. She is someone who, in all honesty, doesn't try too hard with her clothing. To be honest, her handbags are usually the key piece in her looks. When you look closely at her outfits, you will see they are incredibly easy to recreate and most of the pieces are rather simple, however, Taylor always manages to make anything look red carpet appropriate. Speaking of red carpets, she has walked on more of those than I have eaten hot dinners and so has become an expert in red carpet glam - she quite literally slays every damn time.

So, without further ado, here are seventeen of my favourite Taylor Swift outfits. Know that this was almost impossible to narrow down!


















So now that we have established Taylor Swift is the Queen of putting outifts together, which look was your favourite? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment