20 Calming GIFs For When You're Feeling Anxious


Anxiety. Oh anxiety. Its a swine, right? All of us will feel anxious at some point in our lives. Some suffer with it more severely than others, however, it is a human emotion and can all think of a situation which makes our palms sweaty, our heart rate increase and our vision go slightly blurry.
Have any of you ever come across GIFs that help ease your anxiety in horrible situations? I've seen quite a few online and I find it amazing how simply staring at them for a moment can help you get your breathing back under control. Of course, different things work for different people, but I thought I would put together a blog post which contains twenty GIFs that will try to calm you in moments of agitation. Hopefully, they will serve as a distraction.

I like the idea of this being a blog post that you can come back to in times of need, so add it to your homescreen, bookmark it, add it to your desktop, your favourites, add the URL to your notes, whatever you need to do, save this page and come back to it when you're feeling anxious and I hope that these may benefit you a little, because, in my opinion, anything that can help ease anxiety a little helps a lot.





















I hope these helped. Just breathe. <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment