Zimmermann Spring/Summer 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection // NYFW

The inspiration for Zimmermann's Spring/Summer collection came from when she used to make her own outfits with friends when growing up in the suburbs of Sydney, so it's clearly a personal collection that is close to her heart. Although, I think that makes it all the more beautiful.

The latest collection ruffled down the runway, showing off every piece of lace, every frill, every layer in all it's glory. Every piece has been intricately crafted to perfection and, even from a far, its clear to see how much detail there is in every stitch. I always seem to love everything Zimmermann creates, however, there is something about this captivating SS collection that just ticks all the right boxes for me. I think its the stunning lace that has been used! Each item just looks to be extremely high quality and fit for any Royal.
I'm a massive fan of floral prints and there are certainly plenty of florals in this range, however, they aren't gaudy or cheap-looking, they're elegant and make the clothes more sophisticated. As well as the feminine dresses and skirts, this collection also contains trousers and oversized jackets for a more androgynous look. 
To me, this collection just screams SPRING because its pretty, its romantic, its flowy, its gentle, its floral and its simply mesmerising.

Take a look at some of my favourite looks from the show below and let me know which are your faves!













Which pieces from the collection do you love the most? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment