Victoria Beckham Spring 2017 Ready-To-Wear Collection // NYFW


It's inevitable that I will fall in love all over again whenever Victoria releases a new collection. If I could choose one brand to make up the entirety of my wardrobe, it would have to be her's...in my dreams of course, but a girl can dream, can't she?

Victoria is photographed by paparazzi constantly, however, the pap shots from the weeks leading up to her big show gave us a taster of what we could expect from her Spring 2017 collection. VB was spotted wearing block, bright colours, such as blues and oranges, as oppose to her usual monochrome outfits, and seemed to be enjoying a pair of slouchy trousers and shoes.
Sure enough, her latest collection contains plenty of all of those things and more but it definitely did not disappoint. Some items had more volume, such as the lilac and turquoise dresses and orange two piece sets and there were plenty of comfortable, pyjama style fabrics in there, ideal for the warmer weather. Bras were a big thing and they were styled underneath matching blazers, as well as knee high boots and fitted dresses with a flowy hem.

Allow me to share some of my favourite looks from the show with you, although I always find it difficult to narrow VB's collections down to just a handful.











Which was your favourite look? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment