Sunny Day Style


As the weather is finally starting to get warmer, it means it is time to dig out my Converse, put my Winter boots away and hang up the woolly coats and replace them for anything with short sleeves. Summer style is here and I am looking forward to being able to wear less layers and search the shops for items suitable for sunny days.
This post features an outfit I wore on a recent sunny day. The pieces were lightweight and so kept me cool yet still looked well put together. I kept things casual by wearing a pair of Converse but a little dressy at the same time with a spotty, floaty skirt and very light blouse which I bought in Paris in 2015. This was the first time I had worn this skirt, seeing as though it was a recent purchase, but I know I am going to get a lot of wear out of it and I am looking forward to styling it with other pieces. Finally, I kept accessories simple by wearing my watch but brightened things up with pink nails.

I hope you enjoy the snaps that were taken in a local park on a beautiful afternoon....I also grazed my knee whilst climbing up onto the stump you will see me sitting on. Can I use the phrase "I like to suffer for my art" now?













Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Primark
Watch: Fossil
Nail polish: No7 'Cheeky Chops'
Shoes: Converse

Let me know what your favourite pieces you're looking forward to wearing this Summer! <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment