Celebrity Style // Lucy Hale


In honour of the fact that today is her birthday, this Celebrity Style post shall feature everyone’s favourite pint sized country star and PLL princess, Lucy Hale. I have a lot of love for Lucy Hale, not only am I obsessed with her music but I love her in ‘Pretty Little Liars’ and stalk her on social media far too often. Also, of course, I am obsessed with her fashion sense.
Lucy’s style varies so you can’t really predict what she is going to wear next, however, she always looks effortlessly chic. She loves a casual look and is often spotted rocking a pair of black skinny jeans with a leather jacket and also loved a good hat. However, she does enjoy a more classic outfit every now and again. She likes prints, structured skirts and a collar or too. I think it’s safe to say that Lucy can pretty much pull of anything. She can do grunge or girly!

Check out twenty seven of my favourite Lucy Hale looks below for her twenty seventh birthday!



























HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUCY! I hope you have the happiest day ever! <3

Which was your favourite look? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing this post. I am one of the biggest fan of Lucy Hale. I Like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete