The Ultimate Girl Power Songs


I'm all for girl power so whenever I hear a song which is about women sticking together or just simply preaches about females being strong in general, it makes me feel all kinds of fierce and gets me dancing like the sassiest lady in town around my bedroom.
I wanted to share a playlist with you which is dedicated, solely, to girl power songs! Trust me, listen to these tracks and you shall feel empowered, inspired and will want to run out into the street and high-five every female you see! There's some songs in here about women sticking together to become a force to be reckoned with and also some songs to help you feel strong as an individual because you are a fierce woman who can achieve anything she puts her mind to!
Some of my favourite songs and artists of all time feature here as well! ENJOY!

'Salute' - Little Mix
"Ladies all across the world l
isten up, we're looking for recruits, 
if you're with me, let me see your hands, s
tand up and salute"

'Run The World (Girls)' - Beyonce

"Who run the world? Girls!"

'I Don't Need A Man' - The Pussycat Dolls

"I don't need a man to make it happen, 
I get off being free"

'Independent Women, Pt. I' - Destiny's Child

"All the women who are independent, throw your hands up at me"

'Woman Up' - Meghan Trainor

"All my girls raise your hand if you don't need a man, 'cause you're more than good enough"

'Lady Marmalade' - Chrisina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & Pink

"Where’s all mah soul sistas? Lemme hear ya’ll flow sistas"

'Brave, Honest, Beautiful' - Fifth Harmony

"You can dance like Beyoncé, you can shake like Shakira cause you're brave, yeah, you're fearless
and you're beautiful"

'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' - Cyndi Lauper

"When the working day is done, girls - they want to have fun"

'Can't Hold Us Down' - Christina Aguilera 

"This is for my girls all around the world who've come across a man who don't respect your worth"

'Superwoman' - Alicia Keys


"All my sisters coming together, say yes I will, yes I can" 


'Miss Independent' - Kelly Clarkson

"What happened to Miss Independent? No more the need to be defensive"

'BO$$' - Fifth Harmony

"Working for my money 'cause that's what my momma taught me"

'You Don't Own Me' - Grace

"Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say"

'Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)' - Beyonce

"All the single ladies, now put your hands up"

'Girl On Fire' - Alicia Keys

"She got her head in the clouds a
nd she's not backing down"

'Do It Like A Dude' - Jessie J

"I can do it like a brother, do it like a dude, grab my crotch, wear my hat low like you"

'I'm Every Woman' - Whitney Houston

"I'm every woman, it's all in me, anything you want done, baby, I do it naturally"

'Man! I Feel Like A Woman' - Shania Twain

"I wanna be free, yeah, to feel the way I feel. Man! I feel like a woman!"

What's your girl power anthem? <3


Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment