My Little Mix 'Get Weird' Concert Make-Up Look

I was lucky enough to attend Little Mix's 'Get Weird' show recently, I actually wrote a huge post on the concert, which you can read HERE. I spent far too long, days before the event, planning what make-up I was going to wear and, once I had it all sorted, I couldn't wait to get ready on the Tuesday!


I couldn't do my make-up fast enough when getting ready before heading off to the arena. The excitement was taking over every ounce of my being and I was blending my foundation and putting on my lipstick like a beast!
I was extremely happy with the finished look and it is definitely one I want to wear more often. I applied slightly more make-up than I would for every day wear, particularly on my eyes, but it isn't all that often I go to a concert so why on Earth not, plus, it was sure to be danced and sweated off!

Below are the products I used and some photos of my finished look. I hope you like them!


EYES:
I used quite a few products on my eyes as I wanted to pile on the products for a stand-out look that was going to last me all night and just sweeping one shade all over my lids wouldn't last very long. I went for a sparkly bronze eye, which is one of my favourites. I achieved this my layering numerous eyeshadows, creams and paints on top of one another and then blending them out, as well as dragging some of the colour underneath my eye to ensure they popped. My eye make-up did not budge throughout the concert!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint // 'Golden Bronze'

Illamasqua Gleam Cream // 'Supernatural'

Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette // 'Chopper'

Young & Gifted Peace Eyeshadow Palette // 'Golden Syrup'


FACE:
These are the products that I use on my face on a daily basis anyway as, together, they provide high coverage, a matte yet not drying finish and are long lasting. My base make-up stayed in place all night and didn't feel heavy on my skin. For primer, I actually used Benefit's 'Porefessional' yet only had a small amount left and so saved it to use for the concert, however, the L'Oreal primer featured below is a great alternative. I wear it every day and have no problems with it keeping my skin matte and flawless for a long period of time.

L'Oreal Infallible Matte Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Matte 24Hour Foundation

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // for spots & blemishes

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer // for undereyes

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

CHEEKS:
On my cheeks, I went for my current every day blush and highlighter. As my eye make-up was rather intense, I chose not to go for a bight blush or strong highlight. The blush is a natural colour which just adds a sight healthy, pink flush to your cheeks without being too much and, as the highlight has some bronzey tones in it anyway, I think it complemented the eyes really well.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush // 'Lovely Pink'

MAC Mineralise Skin Finish // 'Soft & Gentle'

LIPS:
I prepped my lips with some Vaseline beforehand, just to ensure they weren't dry and the lipsticks applied smoothly. I used a combination of two nude shades as they would be low maintenance and complementary to the eyes, without being too bold. The shades are similar and both have the same finish, however, paired together, I think they create the perfect nude lip!

Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick // '725 Tantalizing Taupe'

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick // 45


LASHES:
Finally, for lashes, I used a combination of two of my favourite mascaras which add length and volume, as well as separation. They didn't smudge and provided me with a fluttery look.

Barry M Showgirl Mascara

Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara

THE FINAL LOOK:


Let me know what you thought of this look and what make-up products you wear to concerts! <3

Love, Emily :) xx

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! I've never really been to a concert before, but it looks like the perfect look :)

    Maria
    http://immariav.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete