The Wildfox Sweater


This post features something pretty extraordinary which I received for Christmas! Who else is a massive lover of sweaters and jumpers? I certainly am! I put this one on my Christmas wish list and never in a trillion years did I expect to unwrap it!
This Wildfox sweater is one which you may recognise as it has been seen on the likes of Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, Selena Gomez and now me, and, although I am not sure that I wear it as well as they do, I certainly feel pretty happy in it!
As well as being stylish and easily recognisable as a designer name from a mile off, it provides ultimate comfort and can be styled in a variety of ways. Its long enough to be worn with shorts when the weather is slightly warmer but I also love to wear mine with a simple pair of jeans, either blue or black! It looks great with a red lip too! Wildfox have some of the nicest sweaters, don't you think?








Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss 111 'Kiss Of Life'
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: New Look

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment