Happy Snapper


Is anyone else utterly obsessed with cameras and taking photos, and are proud of it? Okay, good, I'm glad it isn't just me! I love taking photos and playing around whilst doing so. Candids are my favourite types of photos but I also love a staged one from time to time as being caught off guard is always a risk!
Recently, I invested in a new camera, which is something I have wanted to do for as long as I can remember. After previously owning digital cameras, which have served me well, don't get me wrong, I was keen to purchase a more professional one, especially as I spend so much time online and have seen the amazing content that a good camera can produce.
I opted for the Canon EOS 1200D, which is linked HERE. The lovely lady in store was adamant it was a good choice and said it is perfect for those who are just starting out with professional photography. I myself have seen this camera used by many people that I follow online and so couldn't wait to get it home and try it, as, from what I had seen, it was worth the money. I definitely wasn't disappointed.

I have had so much fun getting to know my camera, AKA my new pride and joy, playing around with it and experimenting with a ton of different settings, all of which involved taking a lot of photographs! Their quality is second to none and I am utterly thrilled with my purchase. I would certainly recommend this camera if you are also looking to become more of an Aria Montgomary (PLL fans, you get me) and I can assure you that you will not regret buying it and won't want to put it down once you but the battery in as I know I don't!

Here are some photos which I have taken on it whilst having a play around, with outfit details at the bottom if you are interested, so I guess you could say this is a 2 in 1 blog post! I am really excited to continue using my camera for my blog and I hope that you will be a fan of the images it produces!










Jumper: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Tights: George at ASDA
Shoes: New Look
Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Moss in 107

Please be sure to let me know what you think of the photos and also what cameras you have or maybe want to own one day! <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment