234 Thoughts I Had During PLL 6Bx13


We actually started to get some answers in 'The Gloves Are On,' the latest PLL episode this week! Can you believe that! Marlene wasn't kidding when she said things would move at a faster pace in Season 6B!
Although, that doesn't mean the episode was without its drama and boy was it a tense one! Let's drive straight in to the thoughts I had during PLL 6Bx13....

  1. There's no way this episode can be as good as the previous one
  2. That was amazing
  3. Then again, this show is full of surprises
  4.  And every episode just gets better
  5. If that’s even possible
  6. I can’t imagine a ‘spa day’ in what used to be a mental hospital is very relaxing
  7. Loving the typical cucumber over the eyes though
  8. Does anyone actually do that in real life or just on TV?
  9. I bet someone is listening to them
  10. What a waste of a spa pass
  11. SOMEONE WAS LISTENING TO THEM
  12. SARA FRICKING HARVEY
  13. I'm getting real sick of this girl
  14. Bet she’s only there for the spa showers
  15. Spencer looks soo good doing that SUCH in the intro tho
  16. Such a babe
  17. Ooh nice sparkly purple shirt Aria
  18. Literally nobody but her could pull that off
  19. Liam is cute though, Skyping her and all :’)
  20. SHOUTOUT TO PIGTUNIAAAAA
  21. FYI Liam, I really like your outfit, you’re stylish
  22. So Lorenzo is STILL here then
  23. It still bothers me how people in TV shows delete CCTV footage
  24. YOU’RE OBVIOUSLY GOING TO GET FOUND OUT!!
  25. “I'm no expert” lol we know Lorenzo
  26. Nobody in the Rosewood Police Force is
  27. OMG LUCAS
  28. I remember being SO CONVINCED that he was A omg
  29. Lucas is a few years older than me and is like a billionaire with a million houses and posh cars and I can just about afford to survive
  30. “Did Caleb finally propose?” Lucas don’t bring that up, it’s too painful!
  31. There’s no way I would be back in Rosewood if I was as rich as Lucas
  32. Idk I don't think I will ever trust Lucas though
  33. There was too much evidence to suggest he was A
  34. Also why is Hanna being all nice to him
  35. Doesn’t she remember when he tried to kill her on that boat?
  36. YESSS MELISSA IS BACK MY QUEEN
  37. I feel like everyone hates her but I love her
  38. She’s literally ageless
  39. And flawless
  40. Lol no sign of Wren tho
  41. Why is “a non-denial-denial” such a nice phrase haha
  42. “I know how you like to shop out of other people’s carts” OOH MELISSA THE SHADE THE S H A D E
  43. She’s only been back 2 minutes and she’s already slaying
  44. To be fair, you do like stealing people’s men, Spencer
  45. Pam Fields is so cute trying to help Emily she has no idea bless her :(
  46. OMG SHE’S GOING TO OPEN EMILY’S MAIL
  47. WHAT’S IN THE LETTER THO?
  48. Poor Ashley Marin that poor woman has been through hell now she may lose her job
  49. Why are you even bothering to lie tho Hanna
  50. “They’ve just confirmed that the tape was erased” WOAH SHOCK HORROR
  51. Did she just assume that no one would find out tho like this is a MURDER investigation
  52. She clearly hasn’t got any brighter over the past five years
  53. To be fair neither have the Rosewood cops tho
  54.  Ezra still has stubble in case you didn’t already know he was an alcoholic
  55. Even his outfit screams “I'm feeling rough”
  56. The colour of his shirt tho
  57. You know he’s got an alcohol problem when Ashley Marin cuts him off
  58. Aria must feel so awkward
  59. Spencer is on fire in this interview
  60. Nicely dealt with, Spence
  61. A+ lawyer talk
  62. She totally just shut down that journalist
  63. Emily is BUUUUUSTED
  64. “Mom what’s the matter?” She says so innocently
  65. Poor Pam :(
  66. She needs some wine
  67. SARA HARVEY YOU CREEEEEP
  68. Literally what does she even do all day
  69. Does she not have friends?
  70. Lol stupid question
  71. I love how Hanna still runs to Spencer when her amazing plans fail
  72. Everyone runs to Spencer
  73. To be fair Hanna you did bring all of this on yourself
  74. YOU literally deleted those tapes
  75. Spencer should just cut them all loose and go off on her own
  76. Her life would be so much easier
  77. They couldn’t survive without her
  78. Poor Em and Pam :(
  79. Emily faked her Graduation photo omg that is too good
  80. Who took the photo of her tho
  81. Did she just say “can you take a picky of me in a fake graduation gown so I can send it to my Mom and pretend I graduated?”
  82. Lucas is being a right cutie I wish I didn’t still find him shady
  83. Why is Hanna asking him to be her fake alibi does she not
  84. A) realise he almost murdered her when he went all weird on her
  85. And B) no understand that lying to the police gets you NOWHERE
  86. I guess if everyone told the truth we wouldn’t have a show though would we
  87. “Hanna you need me, I'm there for you” Lucas is a cutie patootie tho isn’t he
  88. Although he did say that with quite a stern look on his face
  89. Aria trying to deny the fact that Ezra is writing about her is like how Taylor Swift lies about her songs being about Harry Styles
  90. It’s so obvious
  91. “Ezra likes small women” *Ezra voice* whatever you say Aria
  92. Aria proper sounded Australian when she screamed “EMILY” then
  93. Don’t worry Emily I want to know why Sara flipping Harvey won’t just ‘go home’ too
  94. “She can’t evict someone for eating fried chicken with gloves” this series is already just full of iconic lines
  95. Good job writing team
  96. Hanna’s boss wants her to buy her a cat does she or does she not have the easiest job in the world
  97. Hanna’s ringtone is ‘Let’s Get Physical’ I have no idea but I love it LOL
  98. Spencer is admitting to liking Caleb!
  99. I'm glad they’re addressing it now I’d hate for it to come between Hanna & Spencer’s friendship!
  100. But Hanna is acting like she’s okay with it and she clearly isn’t
  101. I do kinda want Spaleb though
  102. This show just messes with my head
  103. I'm so conflicted
  104. I feel like Ezria spend their life talking on benches
  105. Ezra, Aria is trying to help you stop being so cold dude
  106. Bless her she has so much faith in him
  107. What does he mean by “maybe I'm not”
  108. I’m tired of weirdo Ezra can he just go back to being a teacher
  109. He was so much less creepy when he fancied teenage girls
  110. OH YES SPENCER BACK TO SLAY THIS JOURNALIST
  111. I hope he isn’t going to be a reoccurring character
  112. Mona is working for the enemy why am I not surprised?
  113. Why are they making this a really big deal though does it really matter than Mona is working for the other campaign?
  114. Is that Hanna’s dressing gown or her actual outfit?
  115. Speaking of hearing from Ali where is she tho
  116. And what is Hanna eating
  117. Lol Hanna stop moaning about having to lie you’ve never known anything different
  118. Liam looks really like Ezra without his glasses
  119. And why is the quality of their webcams so good that’s better than my camera
  120. I need to know what’s wrong with Emily she’s worrying me
  121. OF COURSE Emily didn’t shut the door OF COURSE SHE DIDN’T
  122. Nice try Emily but you’re no good at this secretive thing
  123. She thought she was doing so well
  124. WOAH she’s selling her eggs I did not see that one coming
  125. Nice one PLL, a storyline we didn’t expect
  126. I like how Hanna is the one to find out first
  127. Their friendship and ButtahBenzo gives me life
  128. What did Emily blow all her Dad’s money on tho?!
  129. Imagine how good those children are going to look though that the family have which Emily helped!
  130. And what’s with the holes in her jacket? Is that fashion?
  131. Aria is so going to write Ezra’s book for him
  132. She just can’t let go of him can she, bless her heart
  133. Looks like Liam isn’t going to last much longer
  134. Oh so that is Hanna’s actual outfit she went to the police station in it
  135. In THAT
  136. THAT dressing gown
  137. In an attempt to be taken seriously about the fact that she didn’t kill someone
  138. Lucas was doing so well until he mentioned the ice
  139. TIP LUCAS: DON’T LIE!
  140. And if you’re going to, check where the ice machines are first
  141. Lorenzo looked so happy with himself when he caught the out
  142. Well done Lorenzo that’s the only bit of proper work you’ve done for what like the past ten years!?
  143. Where is Toby?
  144. I am so digging Spencer’s outfit
  145. Her legs tho
  146. How could Melissa botch her interview she’s usually so chill!?
  147. “don't be paranoid” it’s impossible not to be Spencer when you’re back in Rosewood
  148. And now back to Aria frantically  typing the rest of Ezra’s book
  149. Someone knows Hanna deleted the tape!
  150. Surely it’s Shower Harvey because she was in the spa?
  151. I am literally going to be checking every corner before I ever try and relax in a spa now
  152. You never know where Shower could be lurking
  153. Emily going to confront Sara YES EMILY
  154. Why is Sara literally always on her own that’s creepy enough
  155. She does have good posture tho I’ll give her that
  156. Can she not look Emily up and down like that it’s very rude thanks
  157. I really want to know what happened to her
  158. “Shall I take these gloves off?” OOH SO THREATENING SARA
  159. Girls storming in to confront Ezra
  160. They’re wasting their time tho come on we’re three episodes in it CLEARLY wasn’t Ezra
  161. Bless Aria she’s so head over heels shell cover for him
  162. Aria and Ezra: the couple that covers up murders together stays together
  163. And Hanna is still in that “””outfit”””
  164. “Hanna just let me talk” Spencer is such a Queen I can’t deal
  165. If Ezra didn’t do it tho WHY doesn’t he just say that he didn’t do it?!!?!
  166. Spencer really ought to shut up about that paper she wrote its doing her no favours
  167. “Emily leave him alone” poor Aria :’(
  168. She's so cute trying to defend him tho
  169. If he turns out to have something to do with all this I’ll be so annoyed
  170. OMG EZRA’S MAAAAD
  171. Literally my soul just left my body when he screamed
  172. ARIA DO NOT CRY I CANNOT COPE WHEN YOU CRY IT MAKES ME CRY
  173. BABY ARIA :(
  174. “You two better figure this out before the police do” LOL Hanna do you really expect Rosewood PD to solve a murder mystery have you seen who’s on the force?
  175. Ezra don’t be angry at Aria :(
  176. Emotional Ezria scenes hit me where it hurts
  177. Lol finally Ezra is talking some sense of course he isn’t glad Charlotte is dead I'm glad finally someone’s admitting it because who is?!
  178. Caleb waited up for Spencer they’re not even dating and he’s already treating her like a princess
  179. OMG THEY'RE TALKING KISS ALREADY
  180. Answers about what happened to Sara Harvey that night? YES PLEASE!
  181. Love a good PLL flashback
  182. Emily literally did nothing wrong tho
  183. Like compare it to what Sara Harvey was doing she literally just punched her in the face
  184. Sara touched the live wires herself?!
  185. No one could have stopped her?!
  186. Why is Sara acting like Emily basically strangled her tho
  187. *CeCe voice about Sara Harvey* “but is she dead? No.”
  188. Emotional Spencer hurts my heart
  189. So glad Caleb is there to comfort her *wink wink*
  190. Pam Fields, showing, once again, how red wine solves any problem
  191. AAAND Hanna’s back to shady but cutie Lucas’ apartment
  192. Did we ever get answers for why he was shady in the first place tho?
  193.  I need another summer of answers
  194. Liam calling Aria the book WHISPERER?
  195. Book WRITER more like
  196. “whatever you’re doing just keep doing it” Liam that was not good advice babe
  197. Because she is definitely writing Ezra’s book
  198. Spencer and Caleb are talking ABOUT FEELINGS
  199. With low lighting
  200.  And a FIRE
  201. THEY’RE MAKING EYE CONTACT
  202. AND HOKDING HANDS
  203. THIS MUSIC IS PERFECT
  204. THE TENSION
  205. YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  206. This is so wrong
  207. But so right
  208. Bless you PLL
  209. Spaleb is a thing and I am here for it
  210. Shootout to the people who choose  the music for PLL because the always get it spot on
  211. I care more about Spaleb than my own love life
  212. Emily just got a text
  213. AND HANNA GOT A TEXT
  214. This Spaleb scene is something else tho
  215. What time was this shown on TV?
  216. I can see why this channel isn’t called ABC FAMILY any more….
  217. I’m so shipping this
  218. SPENCER GOT A TEXT
  219. ARIA GOT A TEXT TOO
  220. B?
  221. A 2.0?
  222. Except now they’re using a devil Emoji
  223. First bloggers, now Emoji’s
  224. PLL is so 2016
  225. OMG I SPY A DOLL
  226. The new big bad’s lair?
  227. A’s store cupboard?
  228. The Alison mask!
  229. WHERE IS THIS PLACE?
  230. Getting rid of the hoodies!!!!
  231. Why do they have to Google ‘uniforms?’ I thought they were supposed to have it all sussed out
  232. Also I think they may have to search with a bit more detail than just ‘uniforms’
  233. THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD ENDING THOUGH
  234. I AM SO HERE FOR PLL 6B
What was your favourite moment from 6x13? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment