An Autumn Outfit


Autumn is definitely my favourite season! The leaves, the fashion, the cosy nights, the only thing that would make it better would be if it contained Christmas!

I just thought I would show you an outfit I wore recently! It was super affordable and really Autumn appropriate.

It also features my black hat which, if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you will have probably already seen a lot of! I am obsessed with it as I think it complements pretty much any outfit! Plus, I wore it all through Summer too, showing how items like that are suitable for any season!
Let me know what items of clothing you have been loving recently and I hope you like the photos! :)
















Hat: Primark
Shirt: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Boots: Primark
Leather Jacket: New Look
Watch: Fossil
Lipstick: Rimmel, Kate Moss 111 'Kiss Of Life'

Do you love Autumn as much as me? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Loose your outfit, it looks so stylish! White + beige is a really good combo and you can't go wrong with a leather jacket tbh. I love autumn when it's dry haha. I don't mind the cold and I love the colours, but rain isn't my thing.

    eastofsiam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you very much for checking out this post, I'm glad you liked the outfit! I totally agree, rainy days aren't for me haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like I'll be going to Primark soon! Such a lovely outfit and I wish I suited hats as well as you do! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really nice things in at the moment for the colder weather so I would definitely recommend it! I'm so happy you liked the outfit! Thank you for taking a look at this post! :) I bet you suit hats really well! Xx

      Delete