21 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 21


In 5 years time I shall be turning 21, the age when you're supposed to be out clubbing, living it up at festivals and on wild holidays with your friends, well, I'm probably supposed to be doing all of those things now, at 16, but there is no danger of me going to a party any time soon! However, I do have many other things which I would love to do before reaching the big 2-1!

Some may only ever happen in my dreams, but are still things which I would love to become a reality one day....

1) Go to a Taylor Swift concert
2) Meet at least one of my idols (One Direction, Little Mix, Taylor Swift)
3) Dye my hair
4) Visit America
5) Learn to drive
6) Start to love myself
7) Begin to lead a healthier lifestyle
8) Go to Disneyland
9) Stop comparing myself to others
10) Begin to worry less
11) Start to say yes to more things
12) Become more confident when speaking in public
13) Buy some sort of designer handbag or crazy expensive item of clothing
14) Record more videos of little things that happen in my life
15) Start wearing contact lenses
16) Own a pet, anything from a goldfish to an elephant!
17) Go to university
18) Start to get over my fear of cats and dogs
19) Start to get over my fear of the dark
20) Meet members of the 'Pretty Little Liars' cast
21) Care less about what other people think of me


What do you want to do before a certain birthday? <3

Love, Emily :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Yessss, you really need to go to a Taylor concert she's always incredible! America is a great place to visit too, always one of my favourite places:) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her soo much so I think I would DIE at one of her concerts hehe! Hopefully I well get to travel to America one day! Thank you for reading! :) xxx

      Delete