Throwing It Back: Jersey 2013 | Emily Bashforth

Throwing It Back: Jersey 2013


In the 2013 Summer Holidays, I was lucky enough to be taken on holiday by my Granny and Grandad to Jersey! I had the most amazing time and we had a load of fun together! I took so many photos during our stay, so I thought, instead of just keeping them hidden on my laptop, I would share a few with you!

We travelled by aeroplane from Manchester Airport and stayed for a week. We had a lot of lols and created lots of memories. Jersey was such a lovely place and definitely somewhere I would love to go back to one day! We saw the prettiest sights and had a lovely hotel too, plus, the people there were so kind!
I hope you enjoy the few photos I have chosen to share and I hope you enjoy me being a fetus haha! :)
(All of the following photos were taken with my trusty iPod!)










































Got sunburnt didn't I!?







Where was the last place you went on holiday?

Love, Emily :) xx

7 comments:

  1. Seem like it was such a wonderful trip :)

    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was :) thank you so much for reading xx

      Delete
  2. GAAHH!!! You are absolutely adorable! Plus, the quality is quite good for an iPod!! Loved it

    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wayyyy hehe thank you tho! :D I think it is too!! Thank you for reading! Xx

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely time, looks like a really nice place :) http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely was! Thank you so much for reading! Xx

      Delete
  4. This look like an amazing trip I need to ask you a big favour could you help my blog get more follower please it would mean alot please fangirl02.weebly.com I understand if you don't want to do it but thank you anyway

    ReplyDelete