Rimmel Wish List


This wish list was requested by the wonderful  @tousledhoran on Twitter!
I love Rimmel and have used their products for a long time. I remember, when I didn't used to wear lots of makeup, I would just wear their pink, shimmery lipglosses! Rimmel are also a drugstore brand so their items are really affordable but also great quality!


There are 5 products below that I would love to try from Rimmel. You can check out their official website HERE, however, when you click on the names of the products below to buy them, you will be taken to the Feel Unique website as you can't purchase things from the official Rimmel site.

1) Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick

 Many people say only good things about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks and they do look amazing. The colour I would specifically love to try is 107, which is a red, as so many people talk about it online and it looks amazing on camera and when I have looked at it in shops!

2) Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer 

Rimmel always have amazing TV adverts that make you instantly want to buy a product, and that is exactly what their TV advert for the Apocalips did to me! They look amazing (I use the word 'amazing' way too much haha) on the lips and really stand out by adding intense colour. The colour I would most like to try is Nova, which is a gorgeous pink!

3) Scandaleyes XX-treme Mascara

This is one of the newer Rimmel products. Rimmel are known for having amazing mascaras and I am forever seeing them being advertised amazingly on TV, appearing to give you really voluminous lashes. This mascara wand also has two sides, one being curved and one being flat. The arched side added volume, whereas the flat side adds definition and length, so I would be really interested to see how this looks on me!

4) Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

This is something that so many people swear by and is definitely the product I want to try the most. I seriously love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, however, this seems great for dark under eye circles, which I certainly suffer from. It seems to make you look much more awake so is definitely something I would need! It also claims to 'completely' conceal other blemishes so YAY for the Wake Me Up Concealer!

5) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


This has been all over the internet since forever and I am shocked to say I have never tried it, although, it does look fab! This powder claims to keep your skin looking matte for up to 12 hours and is also really affordable, meaning you can just keep buying it over and over again! It also seems to look natural which is what I would want in a powder.

What are your favourite Rimmel products?

Love, Emily :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    Loved reading this post <3

    Also, I have the conceiler and I love it! Its good for blemishes and undereye circles so you don't need to buy 2 different conceilers for different things, defo recommend X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooo! Thank you so much for reading!
      It sounds great so I'll definitely have to try it at some point! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have used the stay matte powder ever since I started wearing makeup, and I literally have no reason to try any other powder. It's absolutely amazing! GO. BUY. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks so amazing! I definitely think I ought to!! :) xx

      Delete