The Emoji Challenge with Sandra


I have never done a collaboration blog post before so when I was talking to my Internet friend Sandra and she suggested the idea, I was super happy to agree! We thought for a while about what we could do and Sandra eventually came up with the idea of  'The Emoji Challenge' which I was so excited about when she explained it to me!

The rules of this post are basically, Sandra and I gave each other 5 Emojis and we simply had to recreate them! I couldn't wait to take my photos for this post and to see Sandra's too! I was also happy because you all know how much I love my Emojis PLUS this gave me an excuse to wear my ridiculous Emoji tshirt!!! Because I am an idiot!!! XD



1)
This Emoji is pretty self explanatory, a face I like to use when I am super shocked at what someone has told me or when they spill the beans on something juicy haha!

2) 
This isn't an Emoji I use often, however, as exams are creeping closer, I can imagine myself making this facial expression constantly! This face was so hard to recreate!

3) 
I like to use this silly face whenever I am making fun of my friends or maybe when I'm teasing them or am just in a stupid mood, which I usually am whilst texting!

4)
I like to use this sassy babe when my friends tell me something and I'm like 'No that's out of order,' 'Don't go there' or to symbolise The X Factor. One of the three haha!

5)
And finally, this lil' cutie! I use this fellow when I'm just feelin' cute, yanno? Or maybe when someone else has been too adorable haha. To be honest, I use him all the time!

Emoji tshirt: Primark (Where else would you find something like this haha!?)

I hope you enjoyed this different post and my embarrassing photos, I had so much fun and couldn't stop laughing whilst taking the photos! Let me know if you want me to do more collabs in the future!

Also, please check out Sandra's blog post HERE to see the Emojis I gave her and to have a good giggle at her funny faces too haha! Be sure to show her posts some love whilst you are over there!
Thank you to Sandra for being the brains behind this post and for being a cupcake <3

Love, Emily :) xx

8 comments:

  1. Love your post (as I already told you)! I had so so so much fun! Can't wait to do another Collaboration! :) x
    xx, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I love yours! This was the funnest thing ever! Thank you for collaborating with moi! Xxx

      Delete
  2. LOVE THIS!! You are soooo cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah youuuu are the cute one!! Thanks lovely!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. YOU ARE THE MOST ADORABLE PERSON EVER. LOVED THIS SO MUCH XX

    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no way!! Thank you so much, I'm so glad you did! Xxx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete