Jaw Dropping Jawbreaking


This blog post was requested by @stineau on Twitter so, not wanting to disappoint, I of course accepted her challenge of putting together a post containing my favourite pieces from the shopjawbreaking.com website!

For those of you who don't know or haven't heard of Jawbreaking, it is an American website that sells amazing clothing and ships worldwide. I have bought a Jawbreaking shirt in the past and their items are of amazing quality! They have some of the best slogan tees on the web so I would definitely recommend you all taking a look at their site! Their shirts can make any outfit 100x cooler, even if you're like me and don't even come close to 1 on the hipster scale haha ;)
Oh, and I'm obsessed with their's and the Instagram of Aly, the founder of Jawbreaking, so be sure to follow them! Aly's feed is goals btw haha (@ShopJawbreaking @AlySilverio)
Here are five of my favourite items from the 'BABES' section of Jawbreaking at the moment! Also, Jawbreaking stock items for boys as well as girls, so their website isn't just restricted to the females of the internet! Ooh and I've put clickable links to the exact items mentioned on the names of the pieces - how technical am I! ;)





2. BRUNCH SWEATSHIRT



3. BRUTUS VS CAESER T-SHIRT



4. TARYN MANNING X JAWBREAKING I CAN'T ESCAPE PIZZA T-SHIRT



 5. TO WEAR BLACK SWEATSHIRT



Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment