Fair & Square


Recently, on a rather windy day, as you will see below, (it always seems to be windy when I'm taking blog photos haha!) I wore this outfit for shopping trip. I wore a dress from Topshop which is white with black gridlines printed on it, however, the sleeves are black with white lines.
I love monochrome, (because what girl doesn't love wearing black!?) and I think this dress is so easy to wear and I love the fact that the sleeves are the opposite to the body.The only downside to this dress is that it creases super easily, so you do have to be careful how you sit down in it! The first time I wore it, I wore it to the cinema and walked out looking like I didn't know what an iron was haha! Although, I like that it is longer at the back than the front because, I don't know about you, but dresses like this just make me feel more comfortable that I'm not flashing my to derrière the world!
I styled this dress with one of my favourite items right now, my black Topshop cardigan, some black tights (more black) and boots (more black).
I then, of course, wore my statement necklace, which just seems to go with every outfit! I feel like I need to invest in some more because they're so easy to wear and make any outfit a tiny bit more interesting!
Hope you all enjoy the photos below! <3












Dress: Topshop
Cardigan: Topshop
Boots: New Look
Tights: Primark
Necklace: New Look

Love, Emily :) xx

4 comments: