When Out On A Walk


This is an outfit that I wore recently when I was just out for a walk. I'm not someone who walks regularly or anything, I mean, exercise really isn't my thing, show me a treadmill and I'll show you the door, however, I do like to walk every so often to sort of escape from everything. I especially love walking around where my Granny and Grandad live because the whole environment just screams 'beautiful countryside'.

This outfit kept me nice and warm (I also threw a coat over the top) but I thought it looked quite put together at the same time. I wore a Topshop jumper with a white Primark shirt underneath. The shirt is totally optional but I am a sucker for a good bit of layering! I then wore my ripped Topshop jeans and flat, ankle boots from Primark, with the bottoms of my jeans turned up. Not the world's most practical walking shoes but before you make any assumptions, I wasn't trekking through any forests or jumping in any muddy puddles so don't worry haha! Finally, I accessorised with my New Look necklace.
Let me know what things you like to do take your mind into another world for a while. Maybe walking's your thing too? And, also, I'll be honest, the main thing I enjoy about walking is getting some good snaps for Instagram! :)
Hope you like the photos!














Shirt: Primark
Jumper: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Primark
Necklace: New Look

Love, Emily :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment